On July 1st, Wesley turned three. Three years has just flown by and I definitely have to say parenting has challenged me, stretched me and blessed me beyond belief. I thank God constantly for the gift of my children and, while I can see that three is going to challenge and stretch me even farther, I know I was meant to raise this little boy and his sister. I am constantly humbled by their utter dependence on me and my many shortcomings (especially in the patience department) but I can only ask the Lord for wisdom and guidance as I lead and teach and forgiveness when I fail.
Happy Birthday Wesley, I love you with all my heart.
More presents...
...and a special treat.
Diving rings and books from mom...
...and a new Alpine Rescue train for our train tracks from dad!
wes and i share the same fav donut flavor! yummm
ReplyDelete