Friday, May 18, 2012

Family Time

On Sunday May 6th, we headed down to San Diego to my mom's cousins house to celebrate her Aunt Emmy and Uncle Kenny's 65th wedding anniversary!



Here's my mom with her Aunt Mary Lou, Uncle Kenny and Aunt Emmy.  These are my mom's mom's sisters.
 My mom's cousins, Steve and Rossayn, have this amazing property with lots of space and fun things for a little boy to checkout!


 Here's Wes playing with a few third or fouth cousins (I'm never sure how that works!)
The bowls of M&M's on the tables were a highlight, and after we ate all the one's at our table, Wes had to go find another bowl.  


It was such a beautiful day to be out side and my parents had a great time visiting with family, I got to talk to a few second (again, ?) cousins that I hadn't seen in years, and Wes had such an AWESOME time (and was so exhausted) we practically had to drag him out :)  But he did calm down long enough to be in the big family picture (unfortunately I didn't get one on my camera, but since I obviously love documenting everything, it was pretty neat to do the group shot!)  Such a nice afternoon, so glad we were able to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment