For Christmas, we bought a gift of a Duffy boat cruise for the whole family. We had gone once before right before I found out I was pregnant with Wesley...I remember coming home and needing a nap because I was so exhausted. I just figured the salty sea air had worn me out :) But we had such a fun time that when I saw a Groupon for another one, I knew we'd all enjoy it again. Like most of the Groupons I buy, we used it right before it expired and unfortunately the weather was a little gloomy and cold, and the parking was a nightmare since it was the boat show weekend, but we still had fun cruising the harbor and enjoying lunch together. I forgot to take a picture of our boat, so here's a pic I borrowed from the website:
Cora's first boat ride!
Wes piloting our vessel...
...and navigating for Daddy.
We saw lots of amazing houses, the Virgin Oceanic Catamaran, and this crazy sea lion making several attempts and finally succeeding in jumping aboard a boat anchored in the harbor.
We had sandwiches, pasta salad, fruit, and chips and this super yummy bundt cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes, another Groupon I bought and used at the last minute :)
No comments:
Post a Comment