Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wesley Says:

Wes is becoming quite the motormouth these days! It felt like kind of a slow start, but like everyone told me, one day all those words he's been thinking about saying will just spill out. That day has certainly arrived! Three word sentences are becoming a norm and he's copying everything I say, especially if it's a new word he hasn't heard before, which is keeping me on my toes. Since kids say such funny things, I'm going to try to write down the ones I laugh out loud about.

Here's his most recent:

Wes: "Burrrrp" (I guess after he took a drink of water, though I didn't see it)

Mama: "Woa! Where did that burp come from?"

Wes: "Mouth"

I definitely laughed out loud at that one! I guess it's too much to expect my almost 2 year old to understand the finer nuances of the English language. Though I am proud to say "scuse me" is now in his vocabulary also.

No comments:

Post a Comment