I am definitely a bargain shopper, but I'm not much of an impulse buyer, so once I decided to sign up for Groupon (after deciding it wasn't a scam, I'm also a sceptic) I was a little leary of having to decide if a deal was worth it in 24 hours! But this one was a no brainer. I'd been wanting to sign Wes up for a gym class of some kind and when a great deal for My Gym came along I grabbed it. The funny thing about group classes is that you learn a lot abour your kid in them. I always thought Wes was the "go-get-em", joiner kind of kid. Turns out he is like that, only not when someone's telling him to be! The instructors for this class are awesome and each class they do different stations which practice certain skills, like balancing, or jumping, etc. Wes has no interest in being told what activity he needs to participate in at a certain time! He'll try everything, just on his own schedule. Though thankfully he's doing really well with the "circle time", which is really helping him learn to sit and pay attention and follow directions. We had such a great time during our Groupon classes, that we signed up for 8 more!
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment