Friday, April 15, 2011

Jackpot!

This is what happens when you tell and almost two year old that "mommy's going to use the bathroom and you need to stay out." I partly blame myself because a) I left my purse right there on the floor and know better and b) I should have gotten a clue he was up to no good when he stopped pounding on the door and jiggling the handle. (And I promise I wasn't even in there for that long!)

When I saw the mess and asked him what he was thinking he just kept saying "noney, noney, noney!" Poor kid thought he was rich! Oh well, I've been meaning to reorganize my wallet anyways.

1 comment:

  1. Denise--hey I saw your comment on my blog and I am glad I found yours. It is really fun to see what old friends are up to! Thanks for saying hey.

    ReplyDelete