Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Trip to Zoomars

Amanda, Chrissy and I took our boys to Zoomars a couple of weeks ago for a fun afternoon of animals, train rides and good friends!


It's hard to see here, but each boy is in his own car, Cody up front, then Tyler, then Wes. Such men...can't ride together!


The overfed bunnies weren't interested in our food, but the llama and donkey couldn't get enough.


Crusin'



Three little cowpokes



We gave the crazy goats the rest of our food, then the boys ran up and down this bridge over and over and over. I cringe at the amount of mud (and I'm saying mud, but you really know it was goat poop) on Wes' pants, shoes, etc. After thoroughly washing our hands and reminding myself that boys love to be dirty, we headed to Del Taco for lunch!






Before heading out I snapped a pic of this sign. Since it cracked me up, I sent it to my friend Nadine who is raising a couple of kids and a couple of chickens. I think she desperately needs one for her yard!

1 comment: