Thursday, June 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Sylvie!

On Sunday June 6th, we helped Sylvie celebrate her 3rd birthday! Wes loved the dinosaur theme, especially these fun, and very shady, dino hats!
Wes is standing on his own now, and getting close to taking his first steps!

Aaron, Mattie and Jeff playing in the bubbles.



Wes tried to get in on the water balloon toss, but wasn't quite sure he liked the squishy feeling of the water balloon :)


Sylvies Stegosaurus cake made by her dad Thomas.


Happy Birthday Sylvie!!
I just want everyone to know, I actually attemped to take a picture with Wes and birthday girl Sylvie, but Wes was just about partied out and ready for a nap so it didn't happen. But I'm proud of myself for at least remembering this time!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming! Sylvie always loves to see her buddy Wes!

    ReplyDelete