Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!

We hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend! We are so thankful for all the men and women who have served our country, past, present and future. Thank you so much!
Here's the pictures from our bike ride to Huntington with Amber, Jason and Evan.

Packing up the gear and the boys.

We had a yummy breakfast at the Sugar Shack. And after the ride there, I didn't feel one ounce of guilt about the bacon and cheese omlette I ordered!

The boys had fun playing around the fountain. I love this picture because they both are so excited about different things.


Baby feet in flip flops are to die for!



The boys got in a little practice with the shovels, some sand even made it into the buckets!

A pit stop before the ride home.

It was a georgeous day, perfect for a bike ride!


Buds


Evan giving Wes a ride.

We had such a fun time with our friends, we'll definitely have to do this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment