Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Few Things I Want to Remember

Wes' first year is quickly coming to a close (which I can't even believe) and I think back on this amazing year and feel so blessed by God's amazing timing! He allowed me to be this precious boy's mother and to stay home with him during this time which goes by so quickly. If I had gotten pregnant when I wanted to, I would not have had the opportunity to take a furlough from work and I would have missed out on so much.
"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord. Isaiah 55:8

Wes would make this shy face all the time, especially when he was flirting with pretty girls!

Wes always has his legs crossed at the ankles. He does it when he's eating, when he's nursing and even when he's sleeping sometimes.

I think it's too cute!

This is Wes' excited face. He opens his mouth so wide!

No comments:

Post a Comment