Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wesley Says: And So It Begins

 The other day while Cora napped, Wesley and I were playing a Mickey Mouse computer game.  We were about halfway though our game when Cora woke up.  I went up to get her and came back down to finish my game with Wes.  I had Cora on my left knee and Wes on my right knee when the following conversation started between Wes and Cora:

Wes: "Mom, Tora (still can't say the "c") wants to touch my shirt"
Cora: "ga ga ga" - Translation: I love you brother

Wes: "Tora, why are you touching me?"
Cora: "ga ga coo" - Translation: Because I love you, don't you like me touching you?

Wes: "Mom, Tora's touching me again"
Cora: "he he goo" - Translation: Oh, I see, you don't like it. I'm going to do it some more. 

Wes: " Tora, stop touching my shirt"
Cora: "ha ha ha" - Translation: I like this game, who's more annoyed...my brother or my mom? This is good practice for when I'm older.

Wes: "Tora, don't touch me any more, I mean it"
Cora: "pblsssss"- Translation: make me! 

Wes: "Mom, I don't like Tora touching me"
Cora: "bla bla" - Translation: Little Sister-1, Big Brother, 0 

Wes: "TORA!!!!"
Mom: "Ok, I got enough pictures for my blog, we're done playing on the computer now"
Just a tiny, but very vivid glance of what life will be like very shortly.

2 comments:

  1. Oh it will just get more fun! I love you interpretation of why Cora was saying, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty sure that Brayden and Tyler have this same conversation every day too!

    ReplyDelete