Saturday, March 10, 2012

More Power!

Wesley is really into helping right now and he's also into tools, so you can imagine how much Michael can accomplish when he's got a project going.  But we both love how curious Wes is and that he loves trying new things!  I know these boys will have many projects in the works as Wes gets older!
We recently cashed in some of our credit card points for a Lowes gift card so we could get a gas BBQ. For thirteen, yes thirteen, years we've been cooking outdoors on an ancient Weber grill that Mike's mom bought at a garage sale for $5.  A testimony to Weber's workmanship no doubt.  But with two kids, we need food cooked now and though I miss the taste of food cooked over charcoal, we both LOVE the new grill.  Anyway, we went in to Lowes to get the grill and came out with a grill, a smoker box, a BBQ cover and this 'Lil Helper tool set for Wes (the tools are all real, just kid sized).  According to Mike, all much needed accessories.  He does look pretty cute!  



A couple days later Mike pulled out the big guns for Wes (enough of those little kids tools!). I think he could have drilled holes in that wood all afternoon!  We're gearing up for a little gardening project, so I'll hopefully get to posting those pics soon :)

1 comment:

  1. He looks so cute in his little outfit! And Wes is one step ahead of me cuz I'm scared of the big kid tools lol.

    ReplyDelete