This is from several weeks ago (I fear I'm getting behind again) but we took a little family outing to the Spectrum for lunch and a little carousel ride.
For Wesley's second birthday, he received a punch card for 10 rides on the carousel from his friend Slayder. It has really been a fun gift and has lasted a while since we don't go to the Spectrum too often. I think we are down to just one more ride, but now he knows every time we come he gets to ride on the carousel, so I guess I'll have to keep up the tradition. Luckily it's only a couple of bucks! I was glad I got these pictures because a few minutes later the operator came and told us Cora had to ride on her own horse, so we opted for the bench seat instead.
Then we had lunch at Red Robin and then headed home right before it started to rain. Such a fun little family date!
Wait seriously, they thought a 3 month old should ride her own horse and they made you move? lame.
ReplyDelete