Friday, October 21, 2011

R&R for Uncle Ben

While I was thinking about this post, I realized that I never even posted the fact that Wesley has an Uncle Ben!! So sorry Auntie Caitlin and Uncle Ben! Auntie Caitlin is no longer a "Meacham" since she married Ben Barron on April 21, 2011 in Texas near Uncle Ben's base at Fort Hood. Shortly afterward, he deployed to Iraq and we are so grateful for his service to our country. He recently came home for two weeks of R & R and we were so glad we got to see him while he was home.

Wedding Day

Uncle Ben in Iraq

Auntie Caitlin and Uncle Ben went on a cruise and when they came back we all met for breakfast at Schooner or Later in Long Beach.

Auntie Caitlin spotted a little octopus, so here we are all trying to see if for ourselves.

It was great to see you Uncle Ben, looking forward to when you come home for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment