Saturday, October 1, 2011

Construction Progress - Day 4

Yes, I did skip day three of the construction progress and that is because Grammy took us and Auntie Monica and Uncle Chris to Sea World to celebrate her birthday (which isn't until mid October, but I knew I wouldn't be up for Sea World by then!). And Michael and Wesley and I decided to stay in San Diego that night at Grammy and Grandpa's time share so we could do some sight seeing and enjoy not having to pack up and be out of the house by 8:00am! (Pictures from that trip to follow). So anyway, we missed getting pictures of the progress on Day 3, but it looked similar to this, just picture insulation instead of drywall.


At the conclusion of days 3 and 4 there is now drywall, can lights, electrical plugs, and...

...a window!

Also, right next to the light bulb, you can see the register for the heat vent. Grandpa and Daddy did that job on Sunday, so a big thanks to them!! Definitely coming along!

No comments:

Post a Comment