Anyway, the next morning Wes woke up asking for "wood wuld." Here's how our conversation went.
Wes: "watch wood wuld"
Mommy: "sorry dude, it's not on right now, we'll have to watch it later"
Wes: "wood wuld!! watch wood wuld!!"
Mommy: Wes, it's not on right now, I'll tape it for you and you can watch it after nap"
Wes: "on nemand, on nemand!" (On Demand)
Mommy: "oh my gosh, are you serious! you know what On Demand is!?!?!?"
So how is it possible that my nearly 2 year old knows what On Demand is and knows how to use it properly in a conversation? He had been watching Blues Clues On Demand before dinner but that was a while ago! I can certainly say that his memory scares me and that I'm considering writing to our cable provider and asking them why WorldWorld is not on Demand. But now I have a series recording on our DVR so we'll always have an episode ready!
Note to self: Teach Wesley that not everything in life is "On Demand"
That is hysterical! That is like the day Cody says to Kevin don't turn the GPS off daddy. We didn't even know he knew what it was...be careful they are always listening.
ReplyDelete