Sunday, June 5, 2011

Picasso?

I hate to admit it, but this is the first time Wes has painted! I know, I know, deprived child!! We've had the easel, the paint and the paintbrushes for a very long time, I've just never taken them out. So finally on a beautiful afternoon I decided to let Wes express his artistic side.

I think he was a little unsure of what all this preparation was for.

But here we go!


I told him he needed to wear this shirt and that it was ok if he got paint on it. Well, he decided that was an offer he couldn't pass up and gave his painting shirt a little more color!

Unfortunately, the painting only lasted about 10 minutes then he decided stacking the little bottles of paint would be much more fun.

But here is his first completed masterpiece. Could be worth a lot of money someday!

1 comment:

  1. try out washable finger paints. he'll love making a mess er...painting with them!

    ReplyDelete