We sort of celebrated the beginning and the end of Labor Day weekend. Mike's cousin Jed and his wife Katie and daughter Gacie just moved to Mission Viejo from Colorado so on Friday night we went over to their new house for a delicious BBQ dinner and some swimming.

Wes and Gracie were fast friends.


I had to include a picture of this tart I made. It looks pretty good and I think everyone agreed that it tasted pretty good too!

Then on Monday we headed down to Huntington Beach on our bikes with our friends the Sides for breakfast at the Sugar Shack. (I think we might be starting a holiday tradition, check out our pics from
Memorial Day)

These guys love this water fountain!

Such handsome faces!
Wesley has been quite the eater these days. He ate about a quarter of Michael's Spanish Omlette, including the peppers, onions and red sauce and almost a whole pancake plus fruit. I also discovered the day after this ride that his top molars on both sides are through. I had no idea they were even on their way! He's just growing so fast!
Then for dinner, we headed over to Grandma's house for a BBQ.

A little time in the hot tub with Daddy.

I forgot to take a picture when we were all sitting down together to eat, but we did a good job of polishing off all the food!

We told him he wasn't supposed to, but Wes decided to buck tradition and do a little bit of work on this tool bench!
Happy Labor Day everyone!
I love these pics!! You are such an amazing mama...and cook! Seriously...look at that tart! :)
ReplyDelete