Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Apple Picking in Oak Glen (Part 1)

This year we decided to go apple picking in Oak Glen instead of Julian and we had a wonderful time! This year we also went with Auntie Chrissy, Uncle Kevin and Cody. Chrissy and I remember picking apples here when we were kids, so we figured it was time our boys went together too!




Look at that beauty!


Cody and Wes check out some farm equipment. These boys love anything with big wheels!





Such good buddys








I took well over 100 pictures, and have many more to post. But Wesley and I are leaving in the morning for Omaha and I need more time to sort through them all...we also picked pears and the most delicious raspberries! I'll leave you with this picture of fresh apple pie a la mode to whet your appetite for more pictures of our day of apple picking!

No comments:

Post a Comment