My friend Christiana and I have been friends since we were just about as old as our sons are now. We grew up together and have shared so many wonderful years of friendship. And it is such a blessing now to see our children start their own, hopefully, life long friendship.
Even though he's not walking, he managed to grab a couple of eggs!
He loves to bang two things together right now, but he won't clap yet.
With his good friend Gracie.
Wes had his first taste of sugar today when a rogue yellow jelly bean found it's way into his mouth. Luckily he was just sucking on it and not trying to swallow it! As most of my friends know, I have a horrible sweet tooth and I've been hoping that I didn't pass that gene on to Wes :) But as you can guess he wan't too thrilled when I fished out that jelly bean.
No comments:
Post a Comment