I know my last post was about baby food, but I honestly don't know how it goes so fast! (Michael always says how good it smells, so maybe he's sneaking downstairs in the middle of the night and raiding Wes' baby food, though I doubt it!) Anyway, I spent today (or today's nap time) making some new food.
Here's the disaster in my kitchen
(and the dishwasher is broken BTW. Washing dishes by hand is a major pain.)

Here is the delicious final product:
Zucchini, Acorn Squash, Broccoli, Spinach and Vegetable Orzo
Pinto Beans with Cheese
Apple, Pear and Mango Sauce

Here's my child refusing to eat any of it!

This was the very first time Wes has ever refused to eat something. Granted, we decided to eat outside since it was so beautiful today and Wes was majorly distracted. We finally went inside and he did end up eating, though I still don't think my creations were his favorite. We'll just have to try again tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment