I had a really busy weekend, here's a recap of all the events!

My mom saw on my friend
Julia's blog that she has mastered the Snack Trap, so my mom figured I'd better give it a shot. It was a little confusing at first since it looks pretty much like my water cup.

But I figured it out.
(Though I need to be reminded how it works each time my mom puts puffs in it.)

We headed to Teewinkle park to feed the ducks. When my dad picked this spot, all the ducks were on the other side of the pond. My mom asked 'how will we get the ducks to come over here' and my dad said 'just crinkle the bread bag'. Ducks from all over the pond made a bee line right for us. My mom obviously hasn't fed ducks in a while, those suckers know a free meal when they hear one!

I tried to eat the bread.

I had salmon for dinner.
My dad grilled it up on the BBQ and we ate on the patio. I love a warm Spring evening!

I had my first bath in the big-boy tub. Our baby bath is enormous and you could easily wash two kids in it, but dad figured I was ready for some more elbow room.

On Sunday we cheered on daddy while he played in the Guns and Hoses (yes, that's what it's really called) softball tournament. The police and fire guys take their softball pretty seriously!

I had fun playing with my grandpa while my mom caught up with the other fire wives.
Phew!! What a fun weekend! Now my mom needs a vacation :)
Sooooo cute! Don't worry, Wesley, you'll have that snack trap mastered in no time! In fact, I bet you had it down before the weekend was over! :) You are getting so big! Julia can't wait to play with you the next time she visits her Nana!
ReplyDelete