Saturday, March 6, 2010

First Tooth!

Wes's first tooth finally popped up! It's on the lower right, and can you believe how well this kid cooperated in order to get these shots???


Also, since these are at meal time, I thought I'd mention how much Wes loves his food! I've been enjoying making all his food and seeing his reaction to new things. Though he usually swallows so fast there is no tasting going on, either that or he just likes it all! Here's a list of what he ate at this meal: (I make big batches of purees and then freeze them in ice cube trays, so each cube is about an ounce of food).
Mixed Grain Baby Cereal
Potato/Cauliflower/Spinach and Turkey
Green Beans
Carrots and Parsnips
SweetPotato/Butternut Squash/Quinoa/Spinach and Onion
Pumpkin and Apples with Cinnanon and Nutmeg
Apple/Peach and Mango Sauce
I told you, he loves food!
This website has a lot of good info on making baby food.


1 comment: