Last Saturday we drove to Chula Vista to help Logan celebrate his 5th Birthday! How is that even possible?? I remember bringing his mom, Julie, bread and saran wrap when I came to visit them at home after he was born! The hands on the clock just tick too fast. Anyway, Logan had an awesome pirate themed party and we had a blast! Here's some pictures from our fun afternoon:
This was so fun for the kids, plus these were some pretty tough balloons so the kids were sitting on them, poking them with swords and standing on them trying to get them to pop. Wes thought the sound of balloons popping was pretty great too!
And here's some of the adorable food Julie made. Above is treasure map quesadillas and below is Jello Davey Jones' Lockers (blue jello with gummy sea creatures, and sour straw sea weed and whipped cream foamy waves). When I asked Julie where she got all the great ideas, she said "I'm not super creative, I'm just really good at Googling." Which I think I'll adopt as my mantra!
An attempt at a group shot...at least everyone is in it!
Here's Wes and Nora and her dad Thomas.
Wes seeking some pirate swag.
And he found the best kind of gold, "M M's"!
Happy Birthday Logan! Hope your 5th year is amazing!!
Very informative! I definitely vote for the use of octopedes over octopuses. So glad you got so many good picture of this adorable party! I got exactly one!
ReplyDelete