Sunday, February 27, 2011

Baby Eva

Here is Wesley's newest friend, Evangeline Lily Rausch! She was born last month and I only realized after someone asked me if she'd been born yet, that I hadn't posted any pictures of her! She is so beautiful! Auntie Chrissy, Cody and Eva came over to play recently and Wes was squatting down to look at her in her car seat and he kept leaning over trying to give her kisses. I so wish I had taken a picture of it! It's nearly impossible to tell a 19 month old not to touch another little person but he settled for pointing out her eyes and nose and mouth. "Eva" was a bit too much for him, but he definitely kept saying "baby" after they left!

She was born 1/23/11, 6:07am, 8lbs 3oz, 18 1/2 inches.


And here she is sporting one of the clips I made for her. Happy 1 month Eva!

No comments:

Post a Comment