Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Love Day!

Wes loves watching Blue's Clues (or "boo boo's") these days, it's on at 5:30pm, so for the 22 minutes that he's completely engrossed, I'm able to get dinner on the table! The down side is I'm stuck with the "mail time" song playing in my head for hours (if you have a toddler, you should know the song I'm talking about!) Anyway, the Valentine's Day episode is called "Love Day," so that's what I've been calling it. Daddy was working on Love Day, but he left me these beautiful roses before he headed to work for three days!




And here's a few of the valentines we (I) made for our family and friends:


For Haley, Gia and Cash I made these crayon rolls. They are great to keep in a diaper bag or purse to have on hand when you're out and the kids need a distraction. Usually the two or three crayons you get at a restaruant just don't cut it.


And I made these heart shaped crayons for some of Wes' friends, thanks to a suggestion from my friend Nadine.


Happy Love Day Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment