Any good mom should know that when her kid is silent, it can only mean trouble. I was in the kitchen and realized that I didn't hear Wes playing anymore. So when I came around the corner, here's what I found:

Wes is in the full-blown climbing stage and now uses anything and everything as a step stool. So of course being the smart mom that I am, I told him that if he was going to climb on his music table, I'd just put it in the middle of the room and take care of that little problem. I went back into the kitchen and two seconds later heard that all too scary silence. Here's what I found this time:


In another ultra smart mommy move, I grabbed my phone to snap a picture instead of grabbing my child balanced precariously on the edge of the table. This picture was followed shortly by a fall from the table. It wasn't a bad fall, just one that will hopefully remind him not to stand on small plastic tables anymore. So maybe it was a smart mommy move after all.
Too funny! Hopefully he learned his lesson.
ReplyDeleteThis made me laugh, Denise! Julia is totally into climbing right now, too! It's driving me nuts! :) Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
ReplyDelete