Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Few Things I've Been Sewing

Here's a few sewing projects I've done this Christmas season.

I made these wine bottle holders for Chrissy and Kevin's annual wine tasting Christmas party. Chrissy asked me if I could make some bags to keep the wine's we were tasting a secret and this is what I came up with. It worked perfectly!


The first one was trial and error, but once I got my pattern all squared away, they were super quick. And they are made of felt, so I didn't have to worry about hems, perfect!!

I also made new table runner's for my kitchen table and buffet.

I love having runners on my tables, it just gives them something extra. I also made one for my coffee table, but since that's used mainly as a hot wheels race track, I'll have to save it for a couple years down the road.


And I made Wes some beanbags as stocking stuffers.

These were fun to make and really easy. I did fill them with real beans, so we'll have to keep them from getting wet! I'll be convincing Michael shortly to make Wes a bean bag toss too!

1 comment:

  1. Bean bags as stocking stuffers, genius!!!I have been totally stumped on stocking stuffers and I have scraps of fabric and 2 year old beans in the pantry!

    The Santa wine bags are super cute :)

    ReplyDelete