Sunday, July 11, 2010

Rocket's Red Glare

Happy 4th of July! Mike went back to work and Wes and I were pretty wiped out from his party, so we just stayed home and celebrated together. He loved this little flag and carried it around all day. We're teaching him patriotism early!




I love fireworks and remember when I was little and we would have a big block party and set off all kinds of them! I was so excited because sparklers have been illegal here for many years, but now they are back!! I just wanted to buy 1 box of sparklers but of course they come in packs of six boxes, and they happened to be buy one get one free, so I spent $10 to light 4 sparklers and now have 11 and 1/2 boxes left. Oh well, it was worth it! Happy Birthday America!

No comments:

Post a Comment