I'm back!!! Did you miss me?? It's been quite a month and a half for the Meacham family, but I'm finally at a point where I think I can attempt (daunting of a task as it is) to catch up. On December 26th escrow (finally!) closed and we said goodbye to our first home. I thought I'd start here with pictures of our old house and then go back to where I left off in October (sorry, but you'll have to put up with the holiday's all over again!) and work my way forward from there. So here we go:
2442 Elden Ave #B7
Costa Mesa, Ca 92627
Cora's Room
Cora's bathroom
Master bedroom
Master bath
Living Room
Dining Room
Kitchen
Down stairs bathroom
Garage
Backyard
(And for some reason I'm missing the pics of Wes' room, but if I find them I'll add them later)
It's hard not to be sentimental (and if you know me, you know that's an understatement) when I see these pictures, but we are excited to see what God has in store for us in this next chapter of our lives. Thanks to everyone for their support and prayers and for your patience during my break from blogging :) It's good to be back!
im the exact same as you (sentimental). i was totally sad to see pics of our old condo too! its been 6 years now and part of me still misses it (like the memories and location, but I will never ever ever miss that cramped space and could never imagine shoving 2 kids in there with us). once you find your new HUGE place, you will be stoked!!
ReplyDelete