We were so sad to hear that Gianna's Great Grandmother Joan passed away last week, but we were so happy to know that she was in heaven with Jesus! Since the services were in Newport Beach, Gianna came over and spent the morning playing with Wes. These two have so much fun together, it's just a blast to watch them play!
(As a side note, I have to say, it's really fun to see how other kids play with Wes' toys, it gives us both new ideas. And it also reintroduces Wes to toys he had kind of forgotten about. Since Wes and Gianna got out every single toy in the house, they kept themselves quite busy!)
With two nearly two year olds, it was a good thing we had several duplicate toys. These two spent quite a while "walking" the pull-toy dog and bear up and down the hallway.
...and waited patiently while I made them lunch. (I can't tell if this is a loving gaze from Wes or if he's wondering why he has to share his chair!)
Then these two scarfed down a lunch of turkey and cheese, macaroni, strawberries and blueberries. Playing so hard sure builds an appetite!
And here I am with Gianna's baby sister Sophia. We know how much the Sanicola family will miss Great Grandma Joan, but in celebrating her life, we remember how important family and good friends are. We love you Sanicola family!
No comments:
Post a Comment