Thursday, January 20, 2011

Auntie Chrissy's Baby Sprinkle!

Cody is expecting the arrival of his little sister Eva in a couple of weeks, so the ladies got together to shower Auntie Chrissy with love and sprinkle her with all things pink and girly!



Thanks to Shelly for opening her lovely home to all of us!


Practicing with the new Moby wrap she got.



We love you Auntie Chrissy! Can't wait to see little Eva's face!


Here's a few of the things I made :
Bib and Ballerina Bow Holder

And these hair bows were for some other soon-to-be-arriving little girls, but I made similar ones for Eva. It was a crafting extravaganza at the Meacham house for a while!

2 comments:

  1. The sprinkle looked wonderful. I wish I could have been there to join in the fun! Your craftiness is AMAZING, Denise. When are you opening an Etsy shop??? :)

    ReplyDelete