Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Trip to Denver!

My mom and my Grandma and I went to Denver for the weekend to go to my mom's friend Kyra's baby shower! I am such the little traveller!
January 9th and 10th
The flight left at 6:45am, so I look grumpy, but I was just sleepy :)

I played with Kyra and Jeff and gave them a glimpse of how much their lives were going to change...for the better!!!

Their cat's name is Michael, isn't that funny :)

The weather was cool, but beautiful.
But my mom made me wear this super warm hat she got me anyway.


Kyra's shower

The 'How big is that baby?' game!!

Presents for the baby boy.
I can't wait to meet my new friend!

My mom and me with Kyra and Amy.
My mom and Kyra have been friends since they met at Flight Attendant training in 2000. And my mom and Kyra met Amy in 2001 and they all lived together in San Francisco for several years, flying around the world. Boy are things different now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment