Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Here We Go Again (...well, just for a bit)

Well here I am again...back to blogging.  Well, more like trying to finish blogging.  I had a goal of finishing Cora's first year of life while I was on leave from flying and here it is nearly two years later! My last post was February 2013 and I was blogging about November 2012, and now it's September 2014 and I'm back trying to finish out 2012.  Wow...if that's not slacking, I'm not sure what is.  Cliche alert...but life happens and things get in the way.  But I'm going to finish 2012 if it kills me and at this rate, that just might happen!
So here goes, It's just a small couple of weeks to finish, but of course we crammed them full of fun stuff.  Hopefully I can get the gears in my head turning so I can remember what we did!
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment